WE ARE AVORAS
Exceptional People – Outstanding Performance
We are a Swiss based Management Consultancy and Talent Search firm, founded by former IBM and PwC Partners.
We help our clients globally, leveraging people and technology so that they can free up money, time and resources to invest in innovation.
WE ARE GOOD AT
We are a company born out of passion for technology and people. We help companies and people from all over the world materialize their ideas and objectives into great projects with measurable results.
Our candidates bring a unique combination of deep business transformation and profound IT expertise.
We help you find the best technology talents in the marketplace and give you non-binding, balanced and impartial recommendations for your technology investment. Please contact us.
Over half of corporate business and IT transformation initiatives fail to meet anticipated results due to poor program management and inadequate attention to people
Program success depends on the right combination of IT skills, program implementation expertise and a proven approach
> read more
Our QA Services Offering
Avoras brings a wealth of expertise to help our clients successfully navigate the challenges of ERP-enabled transformations.
Our QA Services Offering
- Quality Reviews combined with on-going Program Health checks to ensure solution and program management are fit-for-purpose.
- Independent and unbiased strategic and business perspective allows us to share balanced and impartial recommendations about the program.
- Extensive experience in transformation program delivery, embedded in the program to drive value beyond a QA checklist approach.
- Flexible QA approach adapted to your specific requirements: one-off QA reviews on client request or on-going in-depth Quality Assurance and Program Health checks.
Key Client Benefits
- Independent risk and issue assessment providing factual input for decision making
- Extensive leveraging of “Best Practices” based on our vast delivery and QA expertise in:
- solution design and construction
- program and project management
- Early feedback and recommendations to prevent bottleneck situations and major rework.
- Formal QA reviews can identify 70% more errors than typical ‘informal reviews’
- an error found in the phase it was introduced in is typically 1/10 effort to fix than in a future phase
Holistic program assessment covering quality of deliverables and program management approach and execution