BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY
We are convinced that in order to excel as a company, change is a necessity. When companies embrace business and technology transformation with the right mindset, the right people and the right partner, great things happen. Our goal is to change your experience in what technology investments can do for your business and provide you with peace of mind and confidence when facing difficult decisions in a constantly changing environment.
Together with our clients, we deliver innovative services and intelligent business models enabled by SAP.
World Class - Swiss Made
We are a global business technology consulting firm, founded by former IBM and PwC employees. Our consultants are multi lingual and leverage deep experience in the industry sectors High-tech, Pharma and Chemicals.
With an average of 20 years of experience in line management and implementation roles across functions and industries, our consultants bring leadership and technology skills to help your teams tackle the most challenging transformation efforts.
«Transformation that matters means for us sharing technology knowledge with you and delivering what we promise»
«We build client relationships on the base of transparency, independent advice and true commitment. We make sure you can rely on us 24/7»
WE CAN HELP YOU
We are a company born out of passion for technology and people. We help companies and people from all over the world applying technology that works. We are recognized and certified experts for Program Management, ERP and IoT.
Your Avoras team brings a unique combination of deep business transformation and profound SAP expertise.
We help you defining your technology strategy and ERP program and give you non-binding and balanced recommendations for your technology investment. Please contact us.
Over half of corporate business and IT transformation initiatives fail to meet anticipated results due to poor program management and inadequate attention to people
Program success depends on the staffing right IT skills, program implementation expertise and a proven approach
> read more
«REALLY GOOD EMPLOYEES WITH A
HIGH LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE, ALSO
IN BENCHMARK AREAS SAP AND IOT.»
Global Informatics Lead
«AVORAS HAS DEMONSTRATED A
SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF THE PECULIAR
NATURE OF PHARMA ENTERPRISE
Finance Domain Lead
«THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ASKED TO
PROVIDE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
TO US BUT RATHER PROVIDE MANAGEMENT
CONSULTING SKILLS. IN
THE AREAS OF INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGIES
(E.G. INTERFACES) THEY
HAVE DONE A VERY GOOD JOB.»
«AVORAS IS VERY COMPETENT IN
FINDING STAFF TO SUPPLEMENT THE
PROJECT AT SHORT NOTICE WHO
HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY.»
VP and Business Lead Transformation
«AVORAS IS A FIRM THAT I WOULD
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO DO BUSINESS
WITH IN THE FUTURE – WITH
NO RESERVATIONS! THEY ARE COMPETENT,
FLEXIBLE AND RELIABLE!
TRULY A PLEASURE.»
Head Talent Management
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
WHATEVER YOUR INTEREST, WE WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AT ANY TIME.
Our QA Services Offering
Avoras brings a wealth of expertise to help our clients successfully navigate the challenges of ERP-enabled transformations.
Our QA Services Offering
- Quality Reviews combined with on-going Program Health checks to ensure solution and program management are fit-for-purpose.
- Independent and unbiased strategic and business perspective allows us to share balanced and impartial recommendations about the program.
- Extensive experience in transformation program delivery, embedded in the program to drive value beyond a QA checklist approach.
- Flexible QA approach adapted to your specific requirements: one-off QA reviews on client request or on-going in-depth Quality Assurance and Program Health checks.
Key Client Benefits
- Independent risk and issue assessment providing factual input for decision making
- Extensive leveraging of “Best Practices” based on our vast delivery and QA expertise in:
- solution design and construction
- program and project management
- Early feedback and recommendations to prevent bottleneck situations and major rework.
- Formal QA reviews can identify 70% more errors than typical ‘informal reviews’
- an error found in the phase it was introduced in is typically 1/10 effort to fix than in a future phase
Holistic program assessment covering quality of deliverables and program management approach and execution