We are iBot Europe – a Microsoft Ventures backed IoT (Internet of Things) start-up company with global reach. For our clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, we are looking for passionate project managers to help us build tomorrow’s connected products and services. IoT systems consist of physical devices, (e.g. cars, vending machines, sensor grids), that connect to the Internet. There will be 20 billion connected devices by 2020 – any device that consumes electricity can become connected. Your work will be very dynamic, covering digital and IoT consulting, project management as well as hard- and software that runs on existing and new devices, cloud servers, server-less containers, and everything in between. Your professional knowledge and skills will grow by the day. iBot builds meta-products called connected processors using a combination of electronics, telecommunications, firmware and cloud capabilities to help makers create connected experiences for themselves and their customers/consumers. We are the only company to date that offers IoT end-to-end solutions for our clients.
Project Manager - Emerging Technologies, IoT Basel, Switzerland
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
- Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
- Take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Want to implement applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best.
- Are a group of passionate technologists and economists from diverse backgrounds
- Love building new, innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready
- Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment
- English and German language (business conversation level)
- Swiss or European citizen or EU work permit holder.
- You are passionate about working in a startup culture
- You bring a minimum of 2 years of relevant IT or Consulting experience
- You have strong analytical and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- You are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients
- You are experienced in building customer relationships and developing business opportunities.